Hiring Duty Manager / Event Supervisor
START SEPTEMBER - ALL LEVELS SHORT OR LONG TERM
We are looking for a Duty Manager / Event Supervisor to join our stunning Man O’ War Bay Restaurant and Events Centre. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop further experience and skills by assisting our management team run our two busy, fast-paced, services.
About Man O’ War Vineyards:
Join us now in paradise at Waiheke’s only beachfront Cellar Door. New Zealand’s "Island of Wine" is not only home to vineyards, wineries and restaurants but also white sand beaches and stunning coastal scenery. Man O’ War is located at the very eastern end of the island at beautiful Man O’ War Bay. We have a genuine passion for producing the very best wine, delicious food and have a deep respect for our land.
- Staff accommodation: For only $100 per person/week, we offer private living spaces with just two beds per room, access to our shared kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, WiFi and a large common area in a modern facility.
- Staff transport: We offer transport to and from work. Pick-ups along the main road by our work van or Man O’ War coach are possible.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager and / or Event Manager in the delivery of the highest standard of guest experience and delivery of the budgeted returns.
- Motivate a team of passionate and highly skilled individuals to deliver on the companies brand promise, where consistency and attention to detail are paramount.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Energetic and positive
- Great work ethic
- Quality focus & drive for results
- Business and commercial acumen
- Excellent people skills
- Able to effectively lead a team through a high-pressure shift
- Previous fast-paced hospitality experience
- As a busy, fast-paced operation that can open 7 days a week, there is a lot of variety across our shift patterns and hours of work can vary, so flexibility will be key
- Dedication to clear communication – written and verbal
- Time management skills
- Cash handling experience
- Reside on Waiheke or ability to relocate
If this sounds like you, please apply now via the form below.
Please contact email@example.com If you have any questions.