Hospitality Opportunities at Man O' War
START SEPTEMBER - ALL LEVELS SHORT OR LONG TERM
Role: Waiters, Bar Tenders, Runners
We are looking for a Hospitality crew to join our stunning Man O’ War Bay Restaurant and Events Centre. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to develop further experience and skills by assisting our management team run our two busy, fast paced, services.
About Man O’ War Vineyards:
Join us now in paradise at Waiheke’s only beachfront Cellar Door. New Zealand’s "Island of Wine" is not only home to vineyards, wineries and restaurants but also white sand beaches and stunning coastal scenery. Man O’ War is located at the very eastern end of the island at beautiful Man O’ War Bay. We have a genuine passion for producing the very best wine, delicious food and have a deep respect for our land
- Staff accommodation: For only $100 per person/week, we offer private living spaces with just two beds per room, access to our shared kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, WiFi and a large common area in a modern facility.
- Staff transport: We offer transport to and from work. Pick-ups along the main road by our work van or Man O’ War coach are possible.
- A range of front of house roles, Waiters, Bar Tenders, Runners
- Day time hours - Restaurant
- Day / Evening hours - Events
- Fast paced outdoor venue, ocean views
- Relaxed atmosphere and clientele
- Work with passionate and highly skilled individuals
- Offers a range of opportunity for promotion and growth within the company
- Energetic & positive
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Great work ethic
- Excellent people skills
- Great attitude, no experience necessary
- Right to work within New Zealand
- Reside on Waiheke or ability to relocate
If this sounds like you, please apply via the form below.
Or contact email@example.com If you have any questions.